Running & Racing

Friday, April 16, 2010

Boston Weather

I had an hour long leg message yesterday. Hopefully that is all I needed to relieve that pull I was feeling on my knee. My leg feels much better this morning. I just need to keep stretching every day. A little cardio today and lots of walking when I get to Boston should be enough to keeps my legs loose.

On the weather front, the forecast for race day keeps getting cooler. But now the chance of rain has jumped to 30%. There is probably always a chance of rain so I’m not going to worry about 30% too much. But the latest forecast is starting to look a lot like it was last year which was as close to ideal as you can get.

1 more day until I head to Boston and 3 more days before the race. I really getting excited now too bad I still need to get through a day of work.





No comments: