Running & Racing

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekly Summary 7/25/2010

Another productive training week of 60+ miles. Once again I managed to run every day and also topped 10 miles on 3 of the runs. Outside of being a little run down my legs feel great. I even managed to lose a few pounds by increasing the mileage and cutting back on the unnecessary calories. I’m consistently staying under 164 now (dipping under 160 after long runs). Ideally I would like to get down to 160 but I’m not going to do anything drastic to get there.

I’m heading out of town for a long weekend this week so my streaks of 50+ days of running and six 50+ mpw will come to an end. This is probably a good time for a little rest anyways. When I get back I need to get in a couple of solid training months before Chicago.

No comments: